Monday, December 20, 2010

Pariss International Seafood Buffet Restaurant -(Birthday Celebration)


A happy birthday celebration day with my family,my dad,mum and brother^^this day my dad said lets try the marina square(Pariss International Seafood Buffet Restaurant) and i was so happy because is a buffet,so we have our lunch at there and it not expensive for adult  lunch is only S$29.80,and you can get to eat (fresh oysters,prawns,assorted sashimi,sushi,dim sum and lots of nice food) this restaurant is a MUST for food lover.Now i missing their prawn salad very nice(>.<) 
This are pizza and laksa.
The fresh seafood on ice counter,their prawn very fast finish a full plate of prawn can finish in about 10mins and the staff will take a full plate of prawn again and again,we just sited beside this counter that why i know hehe..after taken this photo my parent said :did you see a notice said cannot take photo? then i said: nevermind nobody is looking. Haha but still i kept my camera =,=
 Cookies & Cream Cake-(prima deli)
 
 This cake taste average for me but my dad said quite nice,if there is more cookies chip in the cake,it should be nicer.Anyway i think i should order hazelnut delight!
My dad booked a hotel at marina bay sands so below photo is i took from our room hehe just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment